Thursday, December 02, 2010

Help Me Shop!!

I am going to a Christmas Party and Scarf Exchange in a couple of weeks (isn’t that the greatest idea??). I’m so excited about it. I’ve been browsing Etsy for some cute scarfs..can you believe that Etsy has over 2,000 pages of scarfs?? No, not 2,000 scarfs, 2,000 PAGES with multiple scarfs on each page! A little overwhelming to say the least. I made it through the first 15 pages and have picked out 5 that I like. However, I’d like to know…which do YOU like? I want to get something that people at the party will gravitate towards…no one wants to bring the dud gift to a gift exchange! So, I'm going to go with the majority here.  Please leave your vote in the comments section!!

Scarf #1  -- I like the unique color on this one and I like how the sparklyness dresses it up!

Scarf #2 - I like this one because it is different and I think it's fun that it can be worn 3 different ways!  If I get this one, I think I'll include a print-out of these pics so the recipient knows how it can be worn.

Scarf #3 - I love ruffly scarfs and anyone can use this grey color!

Scarf #4 - Again with the ruffles!  I also liked the fun colors of this one.

Scarf #5 - Like the ball trim and the sheerness of this one.  Comes in lots of colors, but I think I'm partial to the white!


Alternatively, if you’ve seen an amazing scarf at a store recently (preferrably a store I can find here or online), let me know and I’ll check that out, too.  Vote soon, I need to order ASAP!  Thanks!

9 comments:

Maggie said...

#5 is my favorite. Not all that warm, of course, but I think very pretty.

Kelly said...

I really like #1!

jessica said...

#3 and #5 are my favorites. I want to get #3 for myself. Does it come in other colors? You'll have to send me the link to the etsy shop for that one. I recently bought a similar one at Sam Moon that doubles as a cute earwarmer/headband thingy. I've never heard of a scarf exchange and love the idea. Ornament and cookie exchanges are fun but a scarf exchange is fun AND useful!

jessica said...

Sorry, I meant to say #2 and #5 are my favorites. #2 is the one I'd like to get and is similar to my neckwarmer/headwarmer combo.

tonya said...

I vote for #3!

amy d said...

i like #2 :)

Andi said...

OK - Well the Green one with the 3 different styles is greatness! A friend of mine has it and I love it on her, but she doesn't get to wear it that much in Texas b/c it doesn't get cold enough to wear it often, but I think your friends in NYC could wear it more often. But I also love the white sheer one with white balls.

Anonymous said...

I like #3 - Brooke

nicole said...

Liking Number Uno.