Monday, December 20, 2010
Advent Memories Day 20 : Illegal Driving!
When my sister was probably 12 or 13, my uncle started a new tradition with us on Christmas Day. After the gifts had been opened and our bellies were full, he'd put the two of us in his car and we'd head to the nearest large, empty parking lot. Don wanted to teach Beth to drive! She was pretty good at it and we always had fun. A few years later, Don let me take the wheel! I don't think I was quite ready yet...I had a heavy foot and we'd go flying across the parking lot. He didn't let me stay behind the wheel for long and I'm honestly not sure he ever let me try again! I still thought he was a pretty cool uncle for trying to teach us though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, you really got lucky when it comes to uncles...
Post a Comment