First, I won an enormous supply of Aquaphor. It must be like a life-time supply because I got many bottles of every product they carry and some of them are huge and their stuff seems to last forever anyway. The pictures don't do it justice...the bottles are really big! I'm definitely fully stocked up in the lotion department and plan to give away a bunch as well. I've tried a few of the products and my favorite is definitely the hand lotion...I took both tubes to work because my hands get really dry there.
I really like the blue pail the products came in...figure
I can come up with some use for it at a party or something!
Lots of products! Kewpie girls, you better show
up with some extra space in your carry-ons!
So, yes, Aquaphor doesn't sound like that exciting of a prize to win. But, not too shabby. Guess what came with it?? A $100 Visa gift card! Woo-hoo! So, yes, I basically won $100!
No comments:
Post a Comment