Okay, it's time for another round of "Name that Actor/tress"!
As I sat having brunch at Popover Cafe on Sunday morning with Kate and Maggie, I glanced out the window to see a lady I am sure is an actress. I could not place who she is though or what she has been in. Since my readers have pulled through for me a couple of times before in the game of "Name that Actor/tress" I thought I'd try you again.
This woman was older...I'm going to say around 80 or pretty close to it. She had dark grey hair that was about shoulder length. Her face is a bit freckled...probably some aging spots. I picture her in a movie where she plays the grouchy old lady.
That's all I've got...guess away!!
2 comments:
I would add that she has a very full face... minor detail, but that's the only way I can think to describe it.
I always like playing name that actor with you but I have no idea on this one.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment