Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Alicia Keys
I got to sit in our suite for the Alicia Keys concert back in March. I had put in for my own tickets, but got 4 for the New Jersey concert, which happened to be on the night of the Masquerade Ball. So, I was trying to decide which to go to when Olivia, a co-worker, asked if I wanted to go with her to the NYC concert. It was a perfect solution to my dilema! One of our staff had 2 more tickets for NYC so I traded those for my NJ ones and my co-worker Nil and her husband went with Olivia and I. Then 4 of our staff got to go together to the Jersey concert with my tickets. We were all happy! Those of us at the NYC concert got the better deal, though. An easy commute AND Jay-Z and Beyonce. Being the NYC concert, I figured that Jay-Z would show up for Empire State of Mind, but was thrilled when Beyonce came out earlier in the show to do her duet with Alicia. Alicia Keys is uber talented and I forgot how many songs of hers I actually knew. We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cool! I love Beyonce - you always get to do the cool stuff!
Post a Comment