Friday, April 16, 2010

Let the Madness Begin!

I am gearing up for a busy couple of months and I'm excited. We're starting off with some serious reunions/visits from friends this month and next.

-- My college roommate, Nicole, is staying out in Queens right now with her best friend from grad school (Nicole is a HUGE part of why I live in NYC. My first few visits here were when she lived here for dental school). I'll see Nicole this weekend and Shera will join us. We all three lived on the same hall freshman year!

-- Next weekend, 4 of my closest high school friends will hit NYC. I am so excited we'll all 5 be in one place. Better yet, MY place (even though we'll be super squeezed into my tiny studio).

-- A few days after the Kewpies leave, my mom arrives! I always love a visit from mom and we have a weekend full of fun events!

-- I get about 10 days off before Michelle, my most frequent visitor, arrives from Dallas. It's been a year and a half since her last visit! But, she still holds that coveted spot.

-- Just about as soon as Michelle leaves, Becca arrives. Ahh, so freakin' excited about this one! Becca is my very best friend from college. She's a bit of a homebody (self admitted) so getting her to come to NYC was something I wasn't sure would ever happen. It's going to be a super quick trip, but I don't care. She's never been to NYC and we're going to have a lot to accomplish in her short visit.

All my visitors are followed by back-to-back trips to Charlottesville, VA and Dallas. Then, I get a few weeks off before heading to Maine for a weekend of summer fun! Let the Madness Begin!

2 comments:

tonya said...

Man girl!!! That's a busy summer you already have planned. How did I lose the most frequent visitor title? Is it cuz I don't come to technically visit you; it's just a part of my job?? lol Still no plans to get up there again as of yet. Been spending a lot of time in Tampa and DC these days instead.

Susan said...

Sorry, Tonya, but work trips where I get to meet you for dinner one night don’t count as a visit!! And even so, it’d be a close call. Michelle has been up here a lot!!