Saturday, April 10, 2010

JOY to the World!

Joy's birthday was February 12th, but since she was out in Vancouver working the Olympics for about 5 weeks, she had to postpone her celebration.  We went out on March 12th instead and Joy put a really fun night together.  First stop was dinner at The Pink Pony.  This was such a cute, cute restaurant down on the LES.  It was so quaint and just adorable!  The food was frenchy...sandwiches, salads, and other entrees.  I had a great sandwich and it was not too expensive to boot!  This was a great little find and I'd love to head back there for brunch some day.
After dinner, we headed towards The Slipper Room for their Friday night burlesque show.  Now, I've never seen burlesque and although it wasn't too, too racy, I don't really need to go again.
It was a very fun night celebrating Joy with her friends!

No comments: