celebrity sightings on Saturday!! I saw Molly Ringwald and Rita Wison! Joy and I were walking through the park when we walked right by Molly. I didn't notice her and after we passed by, Joy told me it was her. I immediately turned around and chased her down so I could see her myself. It was definitely her! She was pushing a stroller and chatting with another lady. Then, Saturday night, I was walking home after a party from a sub-stop that is on the other side of the theatre district from where I live. As I was passing the theatre where Chicago is currently showing, I noticed a big sign advertising that Rita Wilson is now playing in it. As I was thinking to myself that would be good to see, I heard tons of screaming, so I crossed the street and there was Rita herself! She was leaving the theatre and getting into her car and stopped to sign autographs and let fans take her picture. She was really cute and very friendly.
I'm working on getting some pictures together so you can actually see some of the stuff I've talked about on here- so be watching for that! I still don't have a digital camera, so it's more of a process. I'm hoping to get one for my birthday next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment