Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Favorite!

I have a new place to add to my ever growing list of favorite places in the city.  Back in December I was running some dull errands to Home Depot and Trader Joe's when I accidentally happened upon Limelight Marketplace. It's newer and I'd heard of it and it's been on my list, but I didn't really know where it was or that it is located in an awesome old church. This place was soooo cool! Neat shops and foodie stores in a really cool environment. There was a home decor shop that I LOVED....Brocade Home. I almost walked out of there with a new chair. I cannot wait to go back!

Looks like a church, but not anymore!
Really cool on the inside
 On the side, they have an outdoor cafe in nicer weather.
For the Holiday season, it was decorated beautifully and
they had a Christmas Tree stand!

1 comment:

jessica said...

That looks so cool! Please take me there the next time I'm in NYC.