Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guest Blogging!

For the next 5ish weeks, I will be guest blogging over at Everyday Snapshots.  This is a blog created by my high school friend, Maggie in Chicago, and her college friend, Ann here in NYC.  They have uploaded a picture from their day every single day of 2010.  While Ann is on vacation visiting family overseas, I'm filling in!  I'm so excited for this opportunity and hope I can live up to the awesomeness they've maintained for the last 6.5 months!  I love that we'll be keeping the Chicago/NYC ratio, but I imagine the blog will look a little different while I'm there since we'll be going from stay-at-home mom to working single!  Make sure to stop by and check it out....Everyday Snapshots.

3 comments:

jessica said...

I love Everyday Snapshots and have been so impressed with how on top of things Anne and Maggie have been with it. I'm excited to see your posts because you are always doing amazing things in NYC. Have fun!

ɹǝʌoן ʇuoɟ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

awesome, Susan!