Friday, July 09, 2010

Girl's Night Out!

In between my trips to Charlottesville and Texas, I fit in a girls night out with some co-workers.  Shecky's Girl's Night Out is an event where vendors come together to sell their goods...it's kind of like a Holiday Market, but not for the Holidays, obviously.  There were clothes, purses, jewelry, cosmetics, etc....  I didn't see anything I wanted to buy, but that wasn't really why I was there.  I went for the GIFT BAG.  Each person gets an amazing gift bag stuffed full of all kinds of goodies.  So fun!
My favorite part of the night was the beer/food pairing tasting that Iona, Amy and I did.  I don't really like beer, but this was fun!  They paired 5 beers with 5 foods...one with edamame, another with cheese, etc...  I also enjoyed the mini cupcakes some booths were giving for filling out a survey or something.

These sunglasses that came in our gift bags are SO not flattering.  But here we all are...me with Lecretia (AP clerk), Amy (Financial Analyst), Selena (AP clerk), and Iona (my awesome Accounting staff).
At the Lean Cuisine booth...they gave us props for our picture then fed us dinner.
Notice the bling on my right hand and the cutesy headband.  My favorite is the
purse with chihuahua that Lecretia is wearing.

No comments: