I had a Halloween party in NYC to attend before flying out Saturday morning. Seven guys in my church all live downtown together in a huge loft apartment (no, their not eligible singles...they're all babies). They were hosting the party at their place this year. It was a lot of fun! I decided a long time ago that I wanted to go as the Octo-Mom this year....super simple, yet funny and relevant costume. It was a huge hit!!
Ghost Cookies I made for the Party
(Nutter Butters dipped in white chocolate)
The guys HUGE loft apartment in a cute area of the
financial district was awesome. They even had a DJ for us.
Octo-mom with Jill (the one who
With Mindy, The Raven
Ack! My babies are being attached
by a giant spider (Angela)
Karyn & Angeline
Cruella Deville (Amanda)
Kira, the Geico frog
Lucy and her Jelly Beans
Brennan as Where's Waldo?
The crazy housewife just stabbed
one of my babies! (Sarah Beth) She had the
best prop of the night...awesome trick knife.
Kristen is back in town for the marathon!!
6 comments:
I LOVE your costume, Susan! You look great!!!
hilarious!
So creative! Love the actual baby photos.
I've been telling everyone about your costume! You did an amazing job on it! So funny!
Classic. My question - how did you go thru NY - like that, or get prepped when you got there?
Yep, went through NYC like that. Thankfully, my friend Mindy lives nearby so I only had to walk to the subway alone. I felt much better when I was with someone else! On the way home, I took off the sling and tried to get my lipstick off...that was easier said than done, though. I got lots of stares, thumbs up, and overheard "oh my gosh, she's the octo-mom" along the way. It was fun, but slightly embarassing...I'm not one for too much attention.
Post a Comment