I forgot to mention in my last blog that I also went and got a Foot Rub and Back Rub on Saturday. There is a place just a few steps away from my apartment that I've been very curious about since moving here. Many of you who have visited have noticed it because after a long day of walking around the city sight-seeing, the neon lights reading "Foot Rub" look so tempting! But, I've never gone. The place looks pretty sketchy. I've been having some pains in my right foot from the increase in running and decided it was worth a shot. Once there, I decided I might as well try the back rub, too. It was a little weird, but all-in-all a good experience. I think I would now actually recommend the foot rub after a long day of sight-seeing! So, for you upcoming visitors, you'll have something to look forward to when your feet are aching from walking all day!
Tonya is in town again for work....along with Sean (who's house we went to in Maine). We went to dinner tonight at La Lanterna in Greenwich Village. It was one of the restaurants recommended by the tour guide on the Food Walking Tour I did back in July. It is a cute restaurant with a quaint garden in back. I had made a note while on the tour that their pizzas are good, so that's what we all ended up getting. They have a ton of different kinds. Mine had goat cheese and carmelized onions and it was amazingly good! I'd like to go back sometime and try out the Jazz Lounge downstairs - it looks super cool, but it's tiny and I think you always have to reserve a spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment