Sunday, October 10, 2010

Action!

Back in this post, I mentioned that I was just waiting for the day for someone to ask to use my apartment to film something.  Well, that hasn't quite happened, but I got a whole lot closer this week!!  I came home one day to find a letter on the door from my neighbor (the actress).  It stated that there was going to be a film crew in our building the next day, she hoped it wouldn't bother anyone, it had been approved by the owner, etc....  Her most recent project was using her apartment for a scene! Sure enough, the next morning (at 6AM!), the whole film crew was there moving in equipment.  Outside my door were several guys and they'd even set up the craft services tent outside.  I wish I hadn't had to leave for work all day and could have seen more of the action!

I ran into said neighbor today and got to ask her about the project.  It's a movie called "That's What She Said" starring herself, Anne Heche, and Alia Shawkat...the little girl from Arrested Development.  I never watched that show, but she was in one of the Indie movies we watched when I took that movie class a couple of years ago and I loved her!

Anyway, this is one movie I won't want to miss!

1 comment:

Kate said...

cool! it's only a matter of time until one of these crews discovers you.

also...I love Arrested Development. ; )