I have finally seen and have figured out who the actress is who lives in my building! The only reason I knew is because I heard her talking to another neighbor outside and he said to her, "I see you more on Lipstick Jungle than I do in our building." I needed to run to the store anyway and decided it was definitely a good time to go so that I could see who she is! I said hello to her outside. Her name is Marcia DeBonis and besides playing a recurring role on Lipstick Jungle, she's been in movies like "13 Going On 30" and "The Truman Show". I'm anxious to get to know her better and become fast friends so that when Lipstick Jungle gets nominated for an Emmy, she can take me as her date! Ha! Just kiddin'!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Marcia DeBonis
I have finally seen and have figured out who the actress is who lives in my building! The only reason I knew is because I heard her talking to another neighbor outside and he said to her, "I see you more on Lipstick Jungle than I do in our building." I needed to run to the store anyway and decided it was definitely a good time to go so that I could see who she is! I said hello to her outside. Her name is Marcia DeBonis and besides playing a recurring role on Lipstick Jungle, she's been in movies like "13 Going On 30" and "The Truman Show". I'm anxious to get to know her better and become fast friends so that when Lipstick Jungle gets nominated for an Emmy, she can take me as her date! Ha! Just kiddin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!!!!
~Brooke
I love that show, but just read it is getting cancelled - bummer!!
Post a Comment