Sunday night we all went to the Christmas Eve service at B&B's church. It was good. We sat on the 2nd row as B&B like to be up close and those were the only close seats left when we arrived! The good thing was that my old friend, Gary, was sitting right in front of us - he's a minister at B&B's church now, but he used to be a minister at my old church in Dallas. It was great to see him! Actually, my current pastor in NYC used to be on staff here in Dallas at the church where Gary's brother is the lead-pastor - small world!
After church, we went to B&B's house for leftover White Bean Chili along with salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden. Homemade soup or chili plus OG salad used to be an annual tradition, but it's been a while since we've done it! It was fun to revive an old tradition. B&B's family got dressed in their Christmas PJ's. Then, we went to see if the Easter Bunny's were outside of Crazy Liz's house...lots of people were there, but only one bunny.
I moved all my stuff to mom's house on Christmas Eve and will stay there for the rest of my time in Dallas. I had a late night wrapping my gifts for Christmas Day. I didn't want to try to travel with them wrapped and I left all my wrapping supplies in Dallas when I moved. I love to wrap and especially make the bows, so it was fun for me!
The boys in their Christmas Eve outfits



Christmas PJ's!



My gifts for my family....
1 comment:
They are the cutest boys ever!!!!!
Post a Comment