Me with Lecretia, one of our Accounts Payable ladies. Cathy, our entire payroll department, is sitting at the end of the table.
That's Carol from IT on the left - I spend lots of time in meetings with her...very nice lady! On the right is Evelyn, our Accounts Payable manager and extremely nice! Nobody knew who the girl with the short dress is!
Evelyn again and Roberto, my boss! He's the director of accounting and one of the nicest most laid-back guys you'll ever meet. To the right of Roberto is Tamara - you can barely see her. She's definitely the person I'm closest to at work. She's our Accounts Receivable coordinator and I supervise her. She's really cute and stylish and speaks with a fabulous Russian accent. She's a lot older than me...has a daughter in law school. She's a hip mom, though!
That's Regina in the purple, a Finance Manager...I'd like to get to know her better, but we never work on the same things. Debbie, one of our admins is in the center and Evelyn, again.
That's Cathy again in red and Carol again in the middle and Alice on the right....a CRAZY IT lady.
This is Pete. I'm not sure of all his responsibilities, but I know he's in charge of all our game tickets, thus a good person to know. I do the accounting for the game tickets, so I talk to him often. I used to think he was sort of mean and rude, but I guess he's warmed up to me because lately he's been super nice! Hopefully that's the case because I'm waiting to hear back from him on some personal ticket requests!!
No comments:
Post a Comment