Sunday, December 16, 2007
Christmas Chaos
This weekend felt chaotic! I am not nearly as busy here in NYC as I used to be at this time of year in Dallas - just don't know as many people to have as many parties to go to! And in Dallas I almost always threw some sort of party myself - I thought about it this year, but didn't get it done. Anyway, I still felt super busy this weekend trying to get some shopping done and finally got my Christmas cards done! I didn't end up making my own. Thank goodness - that would have taken forever! I also had a Christmas party last night - a girl I knew in high school was throwing it. I was hoping some other high school people she invited would be there, but no one else was in town. So, I didn't know ANYone there! It was okay though - her friends were all very nice. She's into singing, so they were mostly theatre people. I met a guy from Canyon, TX - where my aunt, uncle, cousins and their families live. My cousin's husband grew up in Canyon so this guy knows who his family is. It was pretty funny to make that connection! Oh, and Shana's apartment is amAzing!!! I should have taken pictures - she's on the 44th floor of a building around 42nd and 10th...not far from Times Square. The view is to-die-for....you can see both the Empire State building and Statue of Liberty from the windows that wrap around the entire apartment. Gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like fun! We will be in Canyon for Christmas this year. I am looking forward to getting away for a few days.
Merry Christmas!
Uh, send a name! Now we're curious!
Post a Comment