I had another NYU class this weekend -- Registration Logistics. It was mostly about customer service. Not the best class ever, but it was okay. My classes are across the street from Bryant Park (same on I went to for lunch on Thursday). On Friday mornings, Good Morning America does their Concert in the Park series there. Friday was Fantasia and she was on stage just as I was arriving for class. I walked over to listen for a minute. I'm not sure what I think of her music...kind of strange, but I only heard one song. She's on Broadway in the The Color Purple right now, which I guess is why they had her on the show. Anyway, just the latest celebrity sighting, not a terribly exciting one though!
The rest of my weekend was really slow. Went to church, walked around the Upper West Side some, and saw "Liscense to Wed"....it was cute, but got too silly/unbelievable for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment