Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Martha Stewart

I saw Martha Stewart tonight! I went over to the Columbus Circle shops to pick up a Jamba Juice for dinner. As I was leaving, I noticed a huge line outside William Sonoma, so I walked over to figure out what the hype was all about. Turned out Martha was there signing her new book. So, I went inside and pretended to be shopping so I could catch some glimpses of the homemaker. She looked like she was being very friendly to everyone-- I've always heard she's mean! And she looked small. Of course, she was beind a table, so I couldn't see her too well, but I could see her legs and they looked tiny.

I'm WAYYY behind on my blogging. I have updates from last week and I also went to DC for a couple of days, so I've got some catching-up to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Martha!!! On her show she looks really tall but fairly slender. I wish I could have seen her. Did you look at her book? It's like 3million pages long!!!

Tonya