Tonight I went to the Bronx Zoo for their Holiday Lights special. I've been working on putting together an extensive list of all the things I need to see/do in the City during the Holiday season. When I saw that the Holiday Lights festival at the zoo was starting this weekend, I decided to get a head-start! It actually didn't turn out to be very impressive, but it was okay and seems like a nice zoo. It did start getting me in the Christmas mood as has walking around the city lately. Places are already getting all decked out for the Holidays! Anyway, here are some pics from the zoo!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I bet there are so many things to see in the city around the holidays. Take a lot of pictures!
I am anxious to hear all about your first week with the NHL. What do you think about it so far? Do you like it?
1 comment:
I bet there are so many things to see in the city around the holidays. Take a lot of pictures!
I am anxious to hear all about your first week with the NHL. What do you think about it so far? Do you like it?
Post a Comment