Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Monday Night

Last night I went with Joy, George, and Rachel to see Mike Birbiglia again. He's a funny guy! He was at a little venue in the East Village called "Mo Pitkins House of Satisfaction". It was a very cool place with a bar/restaurant downstairs and a tiny little theatre upstairs. A bonus last night was their $3 Margaritas! After the show, Joy and I got Starbucks and walked through the Village some. It is such a cool area and we saw some shops and restaurants we really need to go back to! We ended up walking all the way to my neighborhood-- must have been about 3 miles and I was wearing my tall black boots-- crazy! It was so nice though to just enjoy the city and great weather we've been having!

As we walked, we passed a movie set on the street. We could see Richard Kind and Alan Alda and an unidentified woman. They were taping a scene where Richard and the woman were talking on the street and would then walk into a brownstone and Alan Alda was inside. It was fun to watch!

No comments: