Sunday, April 17, 2011

Five Years! Seriously? Yes.

When I moved here, I really didn't see 5-years in the city in my future.  I expected it to be more of a shorter-term adventure.  I didn't realize that I'd fall more in love with the city as time passed or that I'd never get through the never ending list of things to do or see or eat here.  You all know I love it and I probably don't need to tell you that again.  I feel very similar to how I felt when I blogged on my first four anniversaries, which you can read here, here, here and here!


I still have no plans to move and definitely want to hit 5-years at the NHL (January 4th is the day!).  After that, there's a lot of question as to if I'll stay or if I'll go.  I know I would miss it terribly and it would literally break my heart to go, but there are some decisions to make and praying to do.  We'll see...no rush to make any decisions today, just plan to continue enjoying this place each and every day that I am here!

No comments: