Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adoption

Little ones without parents to care for their everyday needs is something that has weighed heavy on my heart for almost as long as I can remember.  I don't talk much about it and have shared even less on this blog.  But, I heard the story of a little boy last week that really tugged at my heart and tonight learned that his situation has become even more urgent.  Read his story, pray, and pass the links along so that it might reach someone who is able to save him from a dire situation.

You can read the original story I read here....
http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2011/04/help.html

And for a little more information on the urgency of the matter....
http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2011/04/so-so-urgent.html

As I was reading the update tonight, I realized...I've read about this family before!  Part of the story of their most recent adoption is an amazing one and I'd love for you to read it as well...just make sure to have some kleenex nearby ;)  
http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2011/02/redeeming-love.html

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Wow. My heart hurts.