Friday, November 06, 2009

No Bake Pumpkin Pie!

Kellys Korner is one of my favorite blogs to read and each week she does a McLinky. I’ve never participated before, but I love Thanksgiving and thought I’d share a fun recipe! One of my old Dallas roommates, Deanna, gave me this recipe for Pumpkin Pie years ago. I love it because it is SO easy and requires no baking!

1 cup solid pack pumpkin
1 large package (6 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 container Cool Whip (8 ounce size)
1 graham cracker pie crusts

Directions:

In large mixer bowl, mix the pumpkin, pudding, milk and spice. Mix well. Then fold in 1/2 container of Cool Whip. Pour into pie crust and put the other ½ container of Cool Whip on top of pie. Refrigerate before serving.

6 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Found your recipe link on Kelly's Korner! This sounds so delicious, I'll most definitely have to try it!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Found your recipe link on Kelly's Korner! This sounds so delicious, I'll most definitely have to try it!

Mama Bear said...

oh my goodness, I will definetly be tryin this recipe! Thank you!

SnoWhite said...

bet that is grand. love how easy it is!!

Lena said...

I will be trying this recipe! So easy! I am not usually a pumpkin pie fan, but this sounds a little better.
Thanks for sharing!
Lena

G said...

I make this same pie. My daughter and I are lactose intolerant and this is easily modified for us. People also tell me it's better than regular pumpkin pie because it's lighter.