Most of you could probably guess that I was going to a Red Carpet event
And you probably gathered that cocktail attire was in order
Maggie smartly guessed that I was going to see Sarah Palin speak. She was not correct, but close because this SNL logo actually represented Amy Poehler, who rapped WITH Sarah P. on SNL last year.
You were right if you assumed Serena Williams would be there
But did any of you see Maria Shriver standing behind her man in this pic? Yep, she was there, too.
Jessica, a Glamour subscriber, seems to be the only one who clued in with this most obvious of clues.

Yes, I went to the Glamour Women of the Year Awards! But, the question that still lingers is what in the world was I going to be doing there?
Well, you see this empty seat here?
And remember these pics of someone FILLing up on gasoline and FILLing a glass of water?
Is anyone with me now?? If not, let me tell you all, I had my first gig as a Seat Filler at The Glamour Women of the Year Awards! It was an AMAZING night and I can't wait to share more about it with you all, but I think that post is going to take a little more than I have in me tonight. More to come tomorrow!








3 comments:
That ROCKS! I can't wait to hear all about it. Did you meet famous people? Who did you see? What did they wear? Did they have on tons of make up? Need the info.
As you were going through the clues and you got to the pouring water part, for a second I thought you were going to say you served them their water. Um, yeah, guess that's more for the wait staff.
One of your dreams come true! So cool! I kid you not, I thought seat filler, but wasn't sure if there was a need because I didn't know it was a filmed event. It was even on MSN today! Can't wait to hear all about it!
So very fun!!!
~brooke
Post a Comment