Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Rupert's Hello Deli
I walk home for lunch some days and did so on Monday. I was planning to stop by one of my favorite spots for a sandwich to eat, but I happened to pass the Hello Deli (from the Letterman show) and noticed it was open (it is almost ALWAYS closed). I decided to take advantage of it and go in. Once inside, I realized that they had a really good sandwich selection, so I ended up getting my sandwich there and it was pretty good. Rupert was there working on a computer, but he did stop to take my money! There seemed to be a lot of "regulars" coming in and Rupert knew all their names. So now, I want to go back frequently enough that he will learn my name, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cool. i've always wanted to go there!
Post a Comment