Monday, September 24, 2007

Celebs in September

September really has been my month for celebrity spotting and it continued on tonight. I read last week that George Clooney's new movie was premiering here tonight, but I forgot until I was leaving work at 7:00- the time the premiere was supposed to start. I decided to go by anyway (it's only 2 blocks out of the way) and although everyone had already gone into the theatre, one person had gone in and was sneaking back out. Guess who? Brad Pitt!! He really is gorgeous. I am guessing that he wanted to support his pal, but couldn't stay for the movie since he has 4 kids to get to bed.

After that, the Letterman theatre was right on my route home and as I passed by, there was quite a crowd. Turned out Paris Hilton was about to come out after taping tonight's show, so I waited. She came over and signed autographs, so I actually got pretty close to her. She was "playing it cool" and didn't crack the slightest smile the entire time. She struck me as odd.

There's one more week left in September, so lets hope the luck continues!

No comments: