Monday, September 10, 2007
Jennifer Garner
Tonight, I had one of my biggest celeb sightings yet...Jennifer Garner! I think the random sightings on the street or in a restaurant are the best ones, so this sighting gets extra points for that. I went for a long walk on the path along the river tonight. As I got further up north, the sun was starting to go down and I decided it might be smart to walk home up on the street, for safety purposes. At this point, I was up near the Upper West Side, so I decided to walk over to the nicer streets up there and then head south towards home. The few streets between the river and the nice part of UWS are kind of sketchy and that's where I was when I saw JG. I actually recognized her daughter first. JG was pushing her in a stroller and I noticed her and looked up and there was JG! I actually got a little crazy at this point and turned around and followed her a ways. She's going to be in a Broadway play that opens in November so I imagine she's moved the family here and is starting rehearsals. I knew my mom would be oh, so, excited if I could find out where she lived. I don't know if JG was lost or just out on a stroll or what, but she was kind of walking in circles. I followed her quite a while, mostly while still in the sketchy area, which seemed strange. Eventually she cut over to the nicer area, but I gave up after she turned around again at one point. It was pretty exciting for me, though! She seemed SO normal. Other people definitely recognized her as I would hear whispers of "oh my gosh, that was Jennifer Garner" or see people stop and turn around to stare at her. No one bothered her at all though, which I'm sure she appreciates. She was dressed cute, but casual, she was talking on her cell phone the whole time and often would peak over the stroller to make sure her daughter was okay or to say something to her. I couldn't believe she was just out and about all by herself! I hope I see her again while she's in town working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Susan you are such a stalker! :)
Oh, Nicole, you know my mom and your dad would have done the same thing. It's in my blood!! It must be in yours, too...a little??
That is fun! She definitely seems down to earth, but of course, I've never run into her anywhere.
Susan, was she really pretty in person? She always has so much charisma in interviews. She is one of my favorite celebs!
She was cute, but not glamorous at all. She seriously looked like "the girl next door". She looked like someone you would stop and ask for directions from....very approachable.
She's my favorite!! I knew she had to be a good mom in real life. I LOVE JG!
My sister probably wouldn't have the guts to do it...but I sure would!! I think I almost would have talked to her!!!!
Post a Comment