Thursday, September 06, 2007

Celebrity Sighting Successes!

It's been a big week of celebrity sightings so far! Tuesday night on my way home from work, I happened to be walk past The Letterman Show. I noticed a bunch of paparazzi hanging around, so I decided to wait. Up drives little Rachel Ray!! She drove up in her own car (a little Lexus SUV)! She was really cute and the paparazzi loved her. I tried to get some pics, but it was too crazy and they all came out very blurry. While I was waiting for her, I also happened to notice Biff Henderson standing around (he's the stage manager who Letterman often brings on camera).

So, that was really fun, but tonight was even better! My office building is catty-corner from Radio City Music Hall. Tonight, they were filming the Fashion Rocks Concert (to be aired tomorrow night). This week is Fashion Week in NYC, which means the city is filled with celebs. I decided to walk across the street after work and see if I could find the red carpet. I did! It was fun. I tried to get pictures of everyone, but am learning that it's pretty difficult at these things with all the people and excitement. Here's the ones that turned out okay, though:

Carrie Underwood - I love her!



















Adam Levine & the rest of Maroon 5



















Alicia Keys


















Jessica Alba



















Teri Hatcher


















Jennifer Hudson - she got out of the car
on OUR side of the street and waved
to all the fans - super friendly!
















Steven Tyler - he strolled down the red carpet
flanked by two tall skinny women (see the blond
one in this pic on the right). He was short!













Tyra Banks - SO tall!



















Carmen Electra


















Sophia Bush


















Fifty Cent and LL Cool J












Other celebs I saw, but couldn't get good pics of included (I probably am forgetting some):

*Ashlee Simpson - she looked really good!
*Britney's Manny -- you know, that Perry guy who used to be her nanny. Apparently he is now Tyra Banks' assistant or something.
*Tommy Hillfiger
*Queen Latifah - much shorter than I expected. She was near Teri Hatcher and Teri was taller!
*Cuba Gooding, Jr. - he came up out of his sunroof and sat up top his SUV for a minute facing our direction so we could take pics, too. Mine turned out too dark though.
*FERGIE
*Gail, you know, that lady who is Oprah's BFF
*Ludacris
*Nicole Richie
*Jennifer Lopez
*Avril Lavigne

3 comments:

jessica said...

so cool and so jealous!

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

you hit the jackpot. Sounds like fun!!!

Bethany said...

WOW!!! That is so incredibly cool. How exciting that you got to see all of those celebrities in person! I would probably have peed my pants, but I guess you are used to seeing famous people by now. :-D