Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Touched Russell Crowe's Motorcycle

It's true. I've touched it. Many times, in fact. Russell Crowe is producing/starring in a movie called "American Gangster". The production office is in my work building. He parks his motorcycle out front and every day I pass by it and every day I position myself so that I barely brush it...just so I can say I was that close to Russell Crowe's motorcycle. Pretty crazy, but it's the honest truth!

Tonight I saw Michelle Williams shopping in Macy's. If you don't know who that is, she was on Dawson's Creek (one of my old favs) and more recently received many award nominations for her role in "Broke Back Mountain". I found it odd that she was shopping in Macy's and questioned whether it was actually her. I got several good glimpses though and I'm pretty positive it was. Plus, she was pushing a very expensive Bugaboo stroller, so if it wasn't her, it was someone else pretty important!

No comments: