Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Ryder is Coming!!
I just got word that Ryder is taking his first trip to the big city and is coming to visit me next weekend! Yea! My mom has been planning to come that weekend for a while now. Actually, the original plan was that she and I were coming up together and that was going to be my big apartment search weekend before moving up here. But, then I found the job at The Journey and I had to move my flight up a bit! Just this week, my mom convinced my sister, Beth, and her sweet baby Ryder to come up too! I can't wait! I thought I'd have to go 10 weeks without seeing him, but now it'll be 5&1/2 and then 4&1/2...perfect! I love that baby more than I knew was possible. I mean, I've always really, really loved little kids and could never get enough of them. When Ryder was born I knew I'd like him just like that, but I had no idea how much I'd really love him! It's amazing! I can't wait to see how much he's changed in the 5 weeks since I've seen him. He'd just barely started crawling, and I hear he's really getting around now! He will have his 10-month birthday while he's here, so we'll have to do something special to celebrate! Cupcakes from Magnolia or Billy's??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't having nephews the best?? I have two that are growing up so fast. The oldest is 9 and the youngest turned 5 today. It is crazy how much love you can have for family like that! I hope you have a super weekend with them!
Post a Comment