So, I thought this was going to be my weekend off in the middle of all my visitors. However, it turns out I have another guest this weekend!
Meet Bernie!
Bernie lives down the street from me - his parents are friends with my friend Sarah. I actually babysat for their baby recently and this weekend they needed a dogsitter. I immediately said yes - the pay was too much to turn down! Afterwards, I wondered if I had made a mistake...I'm not really an animal person and I know nothing about taking care of them! I'd be much better off spending my weekend with a newborn baby than a dog :) But, we're managing. I do think he's a little sad his parents are away.
In addition to gaining a playmate for the weekend, I also gained access to his parents apartment, including their awesome backyard/patio - yea!
I'm even doing my laundry at their place this weekend...wasn't quite time yet, but spacing out my trips to the Laundromat is something that makes me very happy! All in all it's a win/win situation for me!
1 comment:
Too bad we didn't stop into the city so Duke could have another play date!
Post a Comment