Monday, May 11, 2009

Latest Celeb Sighting

I saw Elizabeth Berkley walking down the street on Saturday.
Remember her from Saved by the Bell? Or perhaps Showgirls? I can't believe my roommates and I actually went to see that movie in college. I remember so well going to our favorite theatre...the one in Lacey Lakeview, just north of Waco. We loved their kids snack packs!

5 comments:

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

she also has been staring on CSI Miami lately.

Kate said...

the pic cracks me up, b/c now I envision her walking just like that, wearing that outfit, when you ran into her. : )

as always, the quantity of your celeb sightings continues to amaze me.

Susan said...

She was actually wearing yoga pants and a tank top, sunglasses, and hair in a pony tail! She had been to Whole Foods & was carrying her grocery bags, but what confused me was that she was walking towards the only Whole Foods in that neighborhood, rather than away from it.

Maggie said...

I was also going to make the same joke that it's amazing she has a traveling black background that accompanies her on the street like that...

Susan said...

Sorry! I just grabbed the first pic I found....it's just so people who don't know who I'm talking about can get a visual.