Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Fashion Rocks!!

You may remember last year when I stood along the red carpet for the Fashion Rocks concert. I have anxiously been awaiting this year ever since! It was Friday night and although it did not wow me as much as last year, any red carpet is fun for me!! Christina met me there after work so we could gawk at the stars. My pictures didn't turn out as good as last year, but here they are anyway!
Vanessa Carlton

Vivica Fox

Molly Sims

Paula Abdul

Rhianna

Tommy Hilfiger

Ashanti

Brandi

Chris Brown

Ciara

LL Cool J

The Papparazzi I had to compete with!!

Other stars I saw, but couldn't get pics of:

Miley Cyrus (she practically sprinted down the red carpet, was boo'd at by the pap's, came back for a moment to appease them by doing a few twirls, then quickly disappeared)
Chace Crawford (who pulled the same thing as Miley)
Leighton Meester (gorgeous! got some pics, but you can't really even tell they are her)
Taylor Momsen (she was totally rocked/gothed out...almost couldn't recognize her)
Denis Leary
Vera Wang
Valentino (dude needs to lay off the tanning bed)
Fergie
The Pussycat Dolls (recognized simply by the fact they were wearing hardly anything)
Natasha Bedingfeld (crazy, crazy hair)
One Republic
Duffy
Leona Lewis
Max Azria
Will.i.am
Tyra Banks
Hayden Panettiere
Next year, I need to get there a bit earlier as I missed out on some of the big stars (JT, Beyonce, Charlize Theron, Carrie Underwood

5 comments:

jessica said...

Super fun Susan! You know how I know I'm getting old though? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't recognize half the people you mentioned. I need to watch more MTV, listen to the radio and keep up with my mysterious US Magazine subscription.

Maggie said...

Susan, I can't believe you know all those people. I don't even recognize a lot of the names!! You're so "in the know"...

Susan said...

Well, I had the help of my friend and everyone else standing around me. I recognized/knew most of them, but definitely needed name help on some of them! Plus, it helps that I watch Gossip Girls cause they were all there!

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention the blonde guy in the first picture. I can't remember his name but he's pretty famous. I'm with everyone else, I didn't know some of the people you listed. How much fun though!!!

Tonya

Susan said...

Yeah, Tonya. I believe he is the host of some reality show -- maybe one of the hair cutting shows? I don't watch those, but that's what people standing around me were saying.