- Post-Christmas shopping with mom and Beth. For some reason I wasn't as into it this year. Probably since I don't have a big enough place for much of anything new. Beth and I still waited in line at Crate & Barrel for an hour to buy some things. I bought 2 birthday gifts and some things for myself, so I felt like I accomplished something. My friend, Andi, was working there so it was fun to see her, too! We also hit-up William Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, and Container Store...all our December 26th favorites.
- Went to lunch with my friend and old roommate, Kristen....it was her wedding week! It was nice to be able to get a chance to see her before the wedding when I knew she wouldn't have time to have a very long conversation with me.
- Went to a Dallas Stars hockey game with B&B and my mom courtesy of the NHL :) My mom loved the game and excitement and Brian was WAY into it as well. Our seats were terrific!
Brian getting into the game. He got to know our neighbors so well that they began offering him their food!
My best attempt to get a pic of Mike Modano. Hopefully, I'll get an upclose pic with no hockey gear at one of the All-Star game events in Atlanta!

- Thursday I had lunch with my friend and old roommate, Deanna, who's due to have her 1st baby any day now! I am hoping little Owen is born before I head back to NYC so that I can meet him!
- Friday, Beth roped me into being her moral support at a Zumba class. She didn't want to go by herself for the first time. I snuck into her gym under her old roommates name who is in Holland for the Holidays. Zumba is an exercise class...sort of Latin Dance. I am not a dancer AT all. It was a good workout though and Beth is a good dancer so she was good at it!
- Babysat the boys on Friday night. They were SO good. I even took them out shopping and they were perfect. Beth couldn't believe I attempted that and was amazed that Ryder was so easy for me! He really was so good and stayed right by my side the whole time. It was fun to hang out with them for a few hours!
-Saw the movie, Juno, with a couple of friends. I really liked this movie! It was such a cute, sweet story and funny, too!
1 comment:
I LOVE Zumba class! It's so much fun but you have to have an instructor that's good. I really liked the movie Juno too.
Tonya
Post a Comment