Saturday night, we all got back together, along with some others, for dinner at DIP. Dip has lots of dips and fondue. We got a couple of cheese fondues and then a couple of dessert fondues. The chocolate/peanut butter fondue was amazing!
After Dip, a few of us all went to a Hookah restaurant. I think hookah is something you have to experience at least once while living in NYC. The restaurant was very cool. We sat in the window seat at a table low to the ground with cushions and pillows. I tried the hookah, but I don't think I liked it much. It was supposed to be grape flavored, but I couldn't taste the grape at all...it tasted like cigarettes to me. My friends said it wasn't the best, so who knows.
Tomorrow is my good-bye lunch with Kristin. She is moving back home to Ohio next week. I am terribly sad to see her go as she is the person I have best connected with here. She is one of those people I will always wish I had had more time with! But, I am very happy that she is getting away from The Journey. That place is crazy...three other people quit the same day she did. I think they've had about 200% turnover since I moved here. Anyway, I love the girl dearly and can't wait to see what amazing things she does from here.
Me with the birthday girl...isn't she a cutie!

Joy and I celebrating Kristin!
No comments:
Post a Comment