Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Week thus Far

Monday night, I met up with a girl who I used to work with in Dallas. She was an attorney at the law firm I worked for and moved up here last September to work for a firm here. She lives and works near where I live and work. We got dinner in the area at a place with outdoor seating—it was the perfect evening to sit outside. It was nice!

I watched more TV than normal with The Bachelor Finale and then the After the Final Rose show. I can’t decide if I really like that show anymore, but I can’t seem to stop watching!

Last night I went shoe shopping. I’ve been told that flip-flops are no longer “in” and that’s about all I own for summer shoes. I don’t plan to stop wearing them, but did feel the need to get something a bit more stylish. I got some black flats and a pair of Puma’s that were on sale and should be great for getting around the city!

Tonight I leave for Dallas for a long weekend and can’t wait. I’m looking forward to the time with friends and family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good-ness, you have more contacts in NYC than I do where I have lived for 13 years, I think! :) Seriously, I think it's neat that you have made so many connections -new, old, and renewed!