I went to Bryant Park where they set up a chair for every person who was killed on 9/11. It was a really crazy to see...such a good visual. So many chairs. They also had a typewriter set up where you could type your memories of the day.
It seemed fitting to go see the progress of the
Freedom Tower, such hope in that building! I
cannot wait to go up in it when it's finished!
In Battery Park City, they set up a flag for every person killed.
It felt like I wandered through the flags for ever - way too many.
And then I happened upon this. I had never seen it before!
This sphere was a work of art that sat between the World Trade
Center towers. It was badly damaged, but they left it as
is and moved it to Battery Park City where it's been since just
6 months after 9/11.
And right next to the sphere is an eternal flame. I had no idea.
There really is always something new to see in NYC.







1 comment:
Wow...
Post a Comment