One thing I definitely miss about NYC is all the fun events I got to go to. In the fall of 2011, Stacy and I got to go to a few red carpet events. I'm going to write about 2 of them here and do a separate post on the 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards...because it was awesome (as always) and deserves a post of its own.
On September 11, 2011, Stacy and I got tickets to attend Sarah Tuft's 110 Stories. It was a reading of first account stories of 9/11 survivors. They pulled together an awesome group of actors to read the stories. It was amazing and a great way to observe the 10th anniversary of that awful day. The stories were definitely touching.
Steve Martin on the left, Ralph Macchio on the right
Samuel L. Jackson and Katie Holmes
Jeremy Piven
Cynthia Nixon
Stephen Baldwin
Tony Shaloub
Jaime Lynn Sigler
Kathleen Turner
Jaime Lynn
Stacy with Cynthia Nixon
That's the back of Ben Vereen
(google him...you'll recognize him)
On the red carpet!
The designer was Nami
We even got little programs. Oh, and Alejandra joined us, too!
The designer giving an intro to the show
Okay, I don't know if you can tell here, but this outfit
was definitely Rated-R! Completely see-thru. No bra.
But this, on the other hand, quite tasteful!
And of course at the end, all the models
came out and did one final walk. The
whole thing was just like Project Runway!
No comments:
Post a Comment