It's hard to tell here, but the waves were HUGE!
From the beach, we headed to the opening day of the Mercedes Benz Polo Challenge in Bridgehampton. This was kind of a fiasco. It took us forEVER to get there because of all the traffic. Then, when we finally did get there, there wasn't really a good place for us to watch without the super expensive tickets to the fancy tent. LOTS of celebs go out for this and I was hoping to spot some, but we only saw a couple of the Housewives of NY and I wouldn't recognize any of them myself. I'm still glad we went for a bit and saw what it was all about. The best part might be seeing the attire of the men out there...lots of pastel pants out there!
After polo, we went back to South Hampton and popped in a couple of stores and then sat down for dinner in the adorable garden at a restaurant. I had risotto with all kinds of seafood in it - it was SO good. Afterwards, we stopped in an art gallery that was having a little open house.It took us exactly 2 hours to get back into the city...not bad for a day of fun in the Hamptons!
No comments:
Post a Comment