Monday, December 14, 2009

Celebrity Sighting

John Stossel was on my subway yesterday afternoon on my way home from some shopping.  I was 99% sure it was him, but I did a little research and found out he does live on the UWS (he got off one stop before me) and I even found an interview script where he said he rides the subway.  I love having celebrity neighbors!!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Haha! Awesome! I will have to tell Julianne because he had and mabye still has a piece on 20/20 (was it 20/20?) called "Give me a break" so anytime we said "Give me a break," we'd extend it to say, "Give me a break John Stossel." It was funny to us at least.

Amy said...

Glad you found my blog again. I haven't been updating it much lately but still glad you found it again. I was planning to email it to you again either way. It was good to see you again - it has been forever. Thanks for helping me out that night!! Have fun up there in the big city! I think that is so exciting and brave of you. ;)