Wednesday, June 03, 2009

It's a....

BOY! So, for those who haven't heard yet, my sister is pregnant with her 3rd baby. We recently found out that, yes, it is another boy. I expected that there would be some disappointment if this baby was not a girl, especially from my sister. But, there has been nothing but excitement! I think this is probably due to the fact that Ryder & Beau are just so sweet and cute. I mean, how could you not want another one of these:

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats, Aunt Susan! That's so exciting!

jessica said...

Best photo ever! I'm so excited for you guys! The boys are so cute! Am I nuts in saying that I see your dad in Beau?

jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

That photo is adorable! Three boys will be such fun - and I bet they'll be so close. How wonderful for Beth and the rest of the family!

Kate said...

congrats!

that photo is too cute. and priceless, b/c how often can you even find a pay phone anymore?