Last week I saw 2 celebs while out and about. First, I saw Mariska Hargitay walking down the street. She was in a small pack of people and I knew I recognized her from one of the Law & Order shows, but couldn't remember her name at the time. After passing her, I came upon many filming trucks, so I assume they were filming in the area. I've heard that all the L&O shows film a lot on the Upper West Side, so I may be seeing more of them soon!
The next night, as I ran through Central Park, I saw a huge film set up in Sheep's Meadow (one of the big grassy fields). I decided to walk over after I finished my run to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I couldn't make out who the actors were, but the guy calling all the shots looked like Steven Speilberg! I won't say I'm sure it was him, but I am 99% sure. Exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment