Saturday, June 28, 2008
Me & Mario
I worked out with Mario Lopez today. Yeah we're tight like that. Okay, not really. But he was at my gym and I did work out in very close proximity to him. I noticed him as I was leaving the gym after using the weight machines downstairs. I thought it looked like him, but kept walking until I remembered that he is in Chorus Line on B'way right now and thought "it probably really IS Mario Lopez"! I immediately did a 180 and went back to where I came from. I didn't want it to look like I was looking for him, so I did a few more rounds on a couple of the weight machines I'd already used and watched him as he alternated working out on the machine 2 down from me and the one behind me (I was facing a mirror and could see him through that). He was alternating those machines with a friend and would dance around his friend each time they switched - kind of cute. I just looked at the pics of the cast from Chorus Line and determined his friend is one of the other stars. Mario is TINY. Possibly about my height and as skinny as the skinniest girls I know. It was pretty exciting for me and will maybe be good motivation for getting more consistent at going to the gym again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment