Thursday, June 19, 2008

Celebrity Detective

I like detective type work. I love researching and finding something out – especially when it is about a person and especially when it is a celebrity! So, whenever I see pics of celebrities coming out of their NYC homes, I like to try to figure out where they are. Usually, there’s not enough clues. However, from this picture of Lance & Kate that came out yesterday, I was able to figure out exactly where Lance’s Manhattan apartment is located - 40 Central Park South, right next door to Sarabeths. The awning at Sarabeths gave it away – even with only the first 2-3 letters visible, I recognized the font. But, there are about 4 Sarabeths in the city, so I needed the number “40” you see them walking over. I was able to look up the addresses of the various Sarabeths location and found there was one located at 40 Central Park South! You know I’ll be scoping it out soon! Lance must have a super nice apartment with that location and incredible CP views!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

Todd, Jenn, Sam, Ali, Max and Herculez said...

you crack me up. I was watching TMA last night when I was feeding Sam and I saw them showing this same shot. I am guessing if I had really been paying attention, I might have seen you:)