Monday, November 05, 2007

The Police

The Police

I got to see The Police in concert on Friday night. It was a GREAT concert. Going into it, I honestly had no idea what The Police sing (I'm pretty ignorant about music in general). But, the tickets were free through work and I figured it was a great opportunity to see Sting live! Plus, I had a feeling I would know some of their songs anyway. Turns out I did know the majority of the songs they played. It was the best concert at MSG I’ve been to so far. Sting is an incredible singer and the percussionist guy was awesome. My friend, Ilyse, from church went with me. We ate at Empanada Mama beforehand. It’s just a block from my apartment, but I hadn’t been there in over a year and have been wanting to go back. It was really good!

No comments: