Monday, December 11, 2006
BRANGELINA
Tonight I saw THE biggest celeb couple (well, maybe tied with TomKat)!! Yes, I saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I just happened upon the World Premiere for her new movie, "The Good Shepard." All the other people, including Matt Damon, Robert DeNiro, and Liam Neeson came in the SUV's and got out and went straight for the red carpet and cameramen and we could hardly see them. But, not Brad and Angie! They came strolling up the street like ordinary people (although they hardly looked ordinary)! They came right over to the fans and walked along us smiling and waving so we could take pictures. It was still tough to get a picture, so mine's kind of blurry. They were absolutely gorgeous...both of them. Matt Damon, cute, but ordinary. Brad Pitt, HOT! Angelina..wow! I already saw pics online and they do not do them justice. They are truly beautiful people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I am sure that was every celeb followers dream come true!
How is everything else? Is the job at NHL still getting better?
Post a Comment