Up here in NYC, it still has not even flurried. In fact, on Thursday, it was almost 70 degrees out! Not what I expected living up here! However, I did go to Niagara Falls this weekend and managed to see about 5 snowflakes there. I'm working on getting my pics together so I can tell you about that trip, but it was amazing!
My friend Kristen & her mom were in town and went with me to Niagara. Prior to going to Niagara, I got to join them on a Holiday Decorations tour around Rockefeller Center and we also went to see A Chorus Line on Broadway! The decorations tour wasn't quite what we expected, but it was neat to get out and begin seeing some of the lights and store deocations around town. I had been wanting to see A Chorus Line and really had high expectations for it, but was a little disappointed. It was a little slow for me. The dancing was really, really good, though.
The rink @ Rockefeller Center
The famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree!
Cute Nutcrackers outside an office building
Cute little brownstone that is now a restaurant.
Christmas Tree at the NYC Palace Hotel
These big red balls are outside my NHL
office building, which I just learned is
actually part of the whole Rockefeller
Center complex.
No comments:
Post a Comment