Monday, September 18, 2006

Kewpies

In answer to Mindy's question from my previous post, here are some pictures of kewpies!



























So, yes, my high school mascot was a naked baby with a curl on it's head!

I had a great weekend in Nantucket! Will post pics and tell you all about it when I get a chance this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Shortcake,Gooseberry Pie!
It sounds more like an order at a bakery than a victory song!
Yes, we had to go out and investigate the kewpies a little more. Jason could not believe that y'all had a naked baby running up and down the football field, but we found pictures on the world wide web (I knew I had seen pictures before, maybe an annual or something). Anyway, your kewpie history gave us a good laugh tonight.

Anonymous said...

That is HYSTERICAL!! I remember now you telling me that before. Who picked your mascot? Everyone has always made fun of me because my mascot was a Sandie (sandstorm). I don't think that is so bad.

Anonymous said...

By the way...I passed my final part of the CPA exam!!!